Saturday, October 7, 2023

Beauty mystery - Joanna Pacula

 


Once again I found a video about a half year ago, took some vidcaps, but missed to write down the title of the video, the year of production, the country and the name of the main actress.

So here we have another mystery about a beautiful young woman, who appeared in a Eastern Europe movie at the end of the 1970s or the beginning of the 1980s, wearing a denim vest two times in the movie.

I wasn't able to find out more about movie and actress until now, if I find them again, I will let you know.

________________________________________________________________________


I posted this Beauty mystery on October 7th 2023 and it took about a month, until I was able to solve it, when I found a picture of the video among the suggestions of a Bing photo search for something completely different on November 8th 2023. Thank you Bing for suggesting this picture:


Fortunately there was enough description around the picture, so I was able to solve the mystery. 

The beautiful woman with the green eyes and the denim vest is Polish actress Joanna Pacula, and she appeared with the blue jean vest 1978 in the Polish Three-Part-TV-series Zielona miłość.


The video, where I took the vidcaps some months ago has been deleted, but I found another video source, so I will embed those video at the end of the post. The two appearances with blue jean vest were part of Episode 2.








































































































No comments:

Post a Comment