Sunday, May 14, 2023

Anna Javorková

 


I'm sorry, I didn't save enough dates, when I took the vidcaps more than two years ago. And maybe there also happened a mistake, when I wrote down the name, because it seems there is no one to google with the name "Anna Jarkokova". So here are pictures from a czech or a slovakian actress, maybe with the name above, appearing in a film in the 1970s, but I cannot name the name of the film. Maybe I find the video once again, then there may be a opportunity for more data. But she is a beautiful person with a cute denim vest.

First mystery solved after about a year. I found out, that I wrote down the name in a wrong way. Right way and name is ANNA JAVORKOVA. She is a Slovakian actress. Now I just have to find the right movie, where she appeared here. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment